This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Valid estimation of IL2 secretion by PHA-stimulated T-cell clones absolutely requires the use of anti-CD25 monoclonal antibody to prevent IL2 consumption.Immunol Lett. 1992; 33: 179-186
- Direct stimulation of cytokines (IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-6, IL-2, IFN-γ and GM-CSF) in whole blood: I. Comparison with isolated PBMC stimulation.Cytokine. 1992; 4: 239-248
- Psychoimmune investigation in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Assays of plasma transferrin, IL-2 and IL-6 receptor, and IL-1β and IL-6 concentrations.Neuropsychobiology. 1994; 30: 57-60
- Cytokine production in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 1996; 40: 908-912
© 1997 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.