Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- (Translated by Pierre Pichot)Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.3rd ed rev. Masson, New York1989
- Role of serotonin in affective disorders.in: Barchas J Usdin E Serotonin and Behaviour. Academic Press, Barcelona1972: 523-527
- Platelet 5-hydroxytriptamine accumulation in depressive illness.Clin Chem Acta. 1978; 87: 165-168
- Platelets as model for neurons.Experientia. 1988; 44: 115-126
- Electron microscopic studies.Int Rev Cytol. 1964; 17: 99-148
- Rapid ultrastructural changes in the dense tubular system following platelet activation.Blood. 1992; 80: 718-723
- Hereditary abnormality of platelet aggregation attributable nucleotide storage pool deficiency.Blood. 1978; 52: 332-344
- Primary structure of the serotonin transporter in unipolar depression and bipolar depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1995; 37: 215-223
- Blood platelets as a model system for studying serotonergic dysfunctions and effects of antidepressants.Pharmacol Toxicol. 1990; 66: 61-68
- Noradrenergic function and depression, too much or too little?.J Can Sci Neurol. 1980; 7: 267-268
- Role of serotonin in depression.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1990; 600: 486-500
- 5-hydroxytriptamine uptake by blood platelets of unipolar and bipolar depressed patients.Neuropsychobiology. 1984; 12: 93-95
- Platelet 5-HT concentrations and suicidal behaviour in recurrent major depression.J Affect Disord. 1996; 39: 73-80
- Role of serotonin in the pathophysiology of depression: Focus on the serotonin transporter.Clin Chem. 1994; 40: 288-295
- Platelet as models: Use and limitations.Experientia. 1988; 44: 152-155
- Neurochemical alterations of serotonergic neuronal systems in depression.J Clin Psychiatry. 1992; 53: 3-7
- Platelet serotonin in endogenous depressive patients and normal controls.Acta Psiquiatr Psicol Am Lat. 1995; 41: 230-236
- Platelet research in psychiatry.Experientia. 1988; 44: 145-152
This work was partially supported by a grant from CONDES-LUZ.