Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Butyrphenone influence on the opiate receptor.Eur J Pharmacol. 1976; 36: 231-235
- The role of pimozide in clinical psychiatry: A review.J Clin Psychiatry. 1991; 52: 221-233
- Pimozide: A review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic uses in psychiatry.Drugs. 1976; 12: 1-40
- Dopamine autoreceptors: Pharmacology, function and comparison with post-synaptic dopamine receptors.Communications Psychopharmacol. 1979; 3: 429-433
- Differential modulation of dopamine D2 receptors by chronic haloperidol, nitrendipine and pimozide.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1114-1122
- Clinical uses of pimozide.South Med J. 1993; 86: 344-349