Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.3rd ed rev. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1987
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC1994 4th ed.
- A Comprehensive psychopathological rating scale (CPRS).Acta Psychiatr Scand Suppl. 1987; 271: 5-27
- Apolipoprotein E association with astrocytic glia of the central nervous system and with nonmyelinating glia of the peripheral nervous system.J Clin Invest. 1985; 82: 1501-1513
- Symptoms of “depression” in dementia of the Alzheimer type.Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord. 1988; 2: 356-362
- Gene dose of apolipoprotein E type 4 allele and the risk of Alzheimer's disease in late onset families.Science. 1993; 261: 921-923
- Protective effect of apolipoprotein E type 2 allele for late onset Alzheimer disease.Nat Genet. 1994; 7: 180-184
- Apolipoprotein ε4 allele and cognitive decline in elderly men.BMJ. 1994; 398: 1202-1206
- Dementia syndrome of depression.in: Katzman RB Bick KL Alzheimer's Disease: Senile Dementia and Related Disorders. Raven Press, Washington DC1978
- “Mini-Mental State”: A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatric Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- DSM-III-R criteria for major depressive disorder in an elderly population: Comparison of demented versus nondemented subjects.Am J Psychiatry. 1993; 150: 1199-1202
- Outcome of major depression in the elderly in a longitudinal community study.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 1994; 9: 5-10
- Prevalence of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias in an elderly urban population.Neurology. 1991; 41: 1886-1892
- Occurrence of dementia in advanced age: The study design of the Kungsholmen Project.Neuroepidemiology. 1992; 1: 29-36
- Co-occurrence of affective and cognitive symptoms: The epidemiological evidence.Dementia. 1990; 1: 119-123
- Statistical interferences about effect measures: Simple analysis.in: Epidemiological Research. Lifetime Learning Publications, New York1982: 311-383
- Preliminary report on affective symptoms in the early stages of senile dementia of the Alzheimer type.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 10: 233-235
- Arteriosclerotic depression (review).Med Hypotheses. 1995; 44: 111-115
- Association of apolipoprotein E phenotypes with late onset Alzheimer's disease: A population based study.BMJ. 1994; 309: 636-638
- Apolipoprotein E: Cholesterol transport protein with expanding role in cell biology.Science. 1988; 240: 622-630
- The psychiatric symptoms of Alzheimer disease.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1988; 36: 7-12
- Prevalence and correlates of dysthymia and major depression among patients with Alzheimer disease.Am J Psychiatry. 1995; 152: 37-44
- Association of apolipoprotein E allele ε4 with late onset familial and sporadic Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1993; 43: 1467-1472
- Apolipoprotein E: High avidity binding to beta-amyloid and increased frequency of type-4 allele in late-onset familial Alzheimer disease.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 90. 1993: 1977-1981
- Genetics of the apolipoprotein E system in man.Am J Hum Genet. 1980; 32: 339-347
- The prevalence of clinical dementia varies with apolipoprotein E polymorphism in a population sample of very old adults.Neurobiol Aging. 1997; 45: 125
- Major depression in primary dementia: Clinical and neuropathological correlates.Arch Neurol. 1988; 45: 1182-1186
The following individuals, foundations and agencies are acknowledged for supporting this study: Swedish Society for Medical Research, Swedish Medical Research Council, NIA Exploratory Centers Grant 1P20AG12852, Einar Belven Foundation, and SHMF-90.