Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Negative symptoms in schizophrenia: Definition and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 784-788
- The Negative Symptom Assessment: A new instrument to assess negative symptoms of schizophrenia.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1989; 25: 159-163
- The Psychology of Memory.Basic Books, Iowa City, IA1976
- Cognitive deficit caused by regional depletion of dopamine in prefrontal cortex of rhesus monkey.Science. 1979; 205: 929-931
- Cerebral dopamine function in rats following withdrawal from one year of continuous neuroleptic administration.Eur J Pharmacol. 1980; 63: 145-157
- Circuitry of primate prefrontal cortex and regulation of behavior by representational memory.in: Plum F Handbook of Physiology: The Nervous System. vol 5. American Physiological Society, New York1987: 373-417
- Parsing cognition. The power of cognitive paradigms.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 952-954
- Spatial working memory in humans as revealed by PET.Nature. 1993; 362: 342-345
- Clozapine for the treatment resistant schizophrenic.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 789-796
- Schizophrenic syndromes and frontal lobe performance.Br J Psychiatry. 1991; 158: 340-345
- The brief psychiatric rating scale.Psychol Rep. 1962; 10: 799-812
- Schizophrenics show spatial working memory deficits.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1992; 49: 975-982
- Association of working memory deficit and eye tracking dysfunction in schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 1993; 11: 55-61
- Spatial working memory deficits in the relatives of schizophrenic patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1995; 52: 821-828
- D1 receptors in prefrontal cortex: Involvement in working memory.Science. 1991; 251: 947-949
This work was supported in part by VA Medical Research Council Award AA06637 to Lynn Robertson, PhD, MH 46990 to Thomas Nordahl, and by a NARSAD Young Investigator Award to Cameron S. Carter, MD.