This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- D-Cycloserine adjuvant therapy to conventional neuroleptic treatment in schizophrenia—An open-label study.J Neural Transm Gen Sect. 1994; 95: 105-111
- Dose-finding trial of D-cycloserine added to neuroleptics for negative symptoms in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 1995; 152: 1213-1215
- Effect of phencyclidine in chronic schizophrenics.Can Psychiatr Assoc J. 1967; 12: 209-212
- Recent advances in the phencyclidine model of schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148 ([see comments]): 1301-1308
- Amelioration of negative symptoms in schizophrenia by glycine.Am J Psychiatry. 1994; 151: 1234-1236
- The Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) for schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 1987; 13: 261-276
- Subanesthetic effects of the noncompetitive NMDA antagonist, ketamine, in humans.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 199-214
- Subanesthetic doses of ketamine stimulate psychosis in schizophrenia.Neuropsychopharmacology. 1995; 13: 9-19
- Study of a new schizophrenomimetic drug—Sernyl.AMA Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1959; 81: 363-369
- Drugs used in the chemotherapy of tubercuclosis, Mycobacterium avium complex disease, and leprosy.in: Goodmann LS Gillmann A The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. McGraw-Hill, Philadelphia1996: 1164-1165
- Glutamate receptor dysfunction and schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1995; 52: 998-1007
- Hippocampus-dependent learning facilitated by a monoclonal antibody or D-cycloserine.Nature. 1992; 359: 638-641
Received in revised form: May 13, 1996
Received: March 11, 1996
Presented at the meeting of European Neurosciences, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 3–7, 1995.
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.