Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Levels of gammaaminobutyric acid in cerebrospinal fluid and plasma during alcohol withdrawal.Psychiatry Res. 1995; 59: 137-144
- Decreased CSF concentrations of homovanillic acid and γ-amino butyric acid in Alzheimer's disease.Arch Neurol. 1982; 39: 709-712
- Cortical GABA-B and GABA-A receptors in Alzheimer's disease: A quantitative autoradiographic study.Neurology. 1987; 37: 1454-1459
- Cerebrospinal fluid γ-amino butyric acid variations in neurological disorders.Arch Neurol. 1977; 34: 683-685
- Free and conjugated amino acids in human CSF: Influence of age and sex.Brain Res. 1985; 338: 53-60
- Amino acid abnormalities in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with parkinsonism and extrapyramidal disorders.Neurology. 1976; 26: 489-493
- GABA in plasma and spinal fluid of different species. Effects of γ-acetylenic GABA, γ-vinyl GABA and sodium valproate.J Neurochem. 1979; 32: 1587-1591
- Levels of γ-amino butyric acid in cerebrospinal fluid in various neurological disorders.Arch Neurol. 1980; 37: 352-355
- Low plasma GABA is a trait-like marker for bipolar illness.Neuropsychopharmacology. 1993; 9: 125-132
- CSF GABA in caregiver spouses of Alzheimer patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1989; 146: 787-788
- A postmortem study of the cholinergic and GABA systems in senile dementia.Brain. 1982; 105: 313-330
- Changes in benzodiazepine receptors in Alzheimer's type dementia.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 404-406
- Free and conjugated CSF and plasma GABA in Huntington's chorea.Acta Neurol Scand. 1986; 74: 261-265
- γ-Amino butyric acid and homovanillic acid concentration in the CSF of patients with senile dementia of Alzheimer's type.Arch Neurol. 1984; 41: 602-604
This work was supported in part by NIA grant P50-AG08013.