This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Towards the neurobiological theory of consciousness.Semin Neurosci. 1990; 2: 263-275
- Stimulant-induced psychosis, the dopamine theory of schizophrenia, and the habenula.Brain Res Brain Res Rev. 1994; 19: 223-229
- A 40-Hz auditory potential recorded from the human scalp.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 78. 1981: 2643-2647
- Oscillatory responses in cat visual cortex exhibit intercolumnar synchronization which reflects global stimulus properties.Nature. 1989; 338: 334-337
- The neuropsychology of schizophrenia.Behav Brain Sci. 1991; 14: 1-84
- Periodicity within reaction time distributions and electromyograms.Q J Exp Psychol. 1967; 20: 157-166
- Auditory excitability cycles in choice reaction time and order threshold.Naturwissenschaften. 1986; 73: 743-744
- Perception of timing of movement-onset in a simple reaction time task.Neuroreport. 1992; 3: 524-526
- Early auditory extralemniscal co-activation is not indispensable for behavioral detection of auditory stimuli.Behav Brain Res. 1993; 56: 181-186
- Of dreaming and wakefulness.Neuroscience. 1991; 44: 521-535
- Sensory information processing during general anaesthesia: Effect of isoflurane on auditory evoked neuronal oscillations.Br J Anaesth. 1991; 66: 81-87
- A system of computer programs on PC for tapping experiments.Comp Meth Progr Biomed. 1990; 33: 43-48
- A model of synchronization of motor acts to a stimulus sequence (I+II).Biol Cybernet. 1994; 70: 475-484
- Control of 40-Hz firing of reticular thalamic cells by neurotransmitters.Neuroscience. 1992; 51: 259-268
- Multistable states in intrahemispheric learning of a sensorimotor task.Neuroreport. 1990; 1: 69-72
- Stimulus anticipation in following rhythmic acoustical patterns by tapping.Experientia. 1990; 46: 762-763
- Search for coherence: A basic principle of cortical self-organization.Concepts Neurosci. 1990; 1: 1-26
- Imagining neurotransmitters and their receptors in living human brain by positron emission tomography.Trends in Neurosci. 1986; 9: 241-245
- Sensory segmentation with coupled neural oscillators.Biol Cybernetics. 1992; 67: 233-242
- Precision and accuracy in the reproduction of simple tone sequences.J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform. 1989; 15: 179-187
Received in revised form: February 12, 1996
Received: February 22, 1995
This work was supported by grant No. 309/93/0584 from the Research Funds of the Czech Republic (GACR).
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.