Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- Autism.The Lancet. 2014; 383: 896-910
- Disruptive CHD8 mutations define a subtype of autism early in development.Cell. 2014; 158: 263-276
- Disruption of POGZ Is Associated with Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders.American journal of human genetics. 2016; 98: 541-552
Maenner MJ, Shaw KA, Baio J, EdS, Washington A, Patrick M, et al. (2020): Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years - Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016. MMWR Surveill Summ. 69:1-12.
G. X, L. S, B. L, W. B (2018): Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among US Children and Adolescents, 2014-2016. JAMA. 319:81-82.
- Genetics and genomics of autism spectrum disorder: embracing complexity.Human molecular genetics. 2015; 24: R24-31
- Association of Genetic and Environmental Factors With Autism in a 5-Country Cohort.JAMA psychiatry. 2019;
- The contribution of de novo coding mutations to autism spectrum disorder.Nature. 2014; 515: 216-221
- Inherited and De Novo Genetic Risk for Autism Impacts Shared Networks.Cell. 2019; 178: 850-866 e826
- Genomic Patterns of De Novo Mutation in Simplex Autism.Cell. 2017; 171: 710-722 e712
- Excess of rare, inherited truncating mutations in autism.Nature genetics. 2015; 47: 582-588
- Exome sequencing of 457 autism families recruited online provides evidence for autism risk genes.NPJ Genom Med. 2019; 4: 19
- Large-Scale Exome Sequencing Study Implicates Both Developmental and Functional Changes in the Neurobiology of Autism.Cell. 2020; 180: 568-584 e523
- Evidence for 28 genetic disorders discovered by combining healthcare and research data.Nature. 2020;
- Two novel proteins that are linked to insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I) receptors by the Grb10 adapter and modulate IGF-I signaling.The Journal of biological chemistry. 2003; 278: 31564-31573
- 4EHP-independent repression of endogenous mRNAs by the RNA-binding protein GIGYF2.Nucleic acids research. 2018;
- GIGYF1/2 proteins use auxiliary sequences to selectively bind to 4EHP and repress target mRNA expression.Genes & development. 2017; 31: 1147-1161
- 4EHP and GIGYF1/2 Mediate Translation-Coupled Messenger RNA Decay.Cell Rep. 2020; 33108262
- Drosophila Gyf/GRB10 interacting GYF protein is an autophagy regulator that controls neuron and muscle homeostasis.Autophagy. 2015; 11: 1358-1372
CE. M, FJ. P (2019): An Accessible Protocol for the Generation of CRISPR-Cas9 Knockouts Using INDELs in Zebrafish. Methods in molecular biology. 1920:377-392.
- Integrating de novo and inherited variants in 42,607 autism cases identifies mutations in new moderate-risk genes.Nature genetics. 2022; 54: 1305-1319
Deciphering Developmental Disorders S (2017): Prevalence and architecture of de novo mutations in developmental disorders. Nature. 542:433-438.
- De novo genic mutations among a Chinese autism spectrum disorder cohort.Nature Communications. 2016; 713316
- A framework for the interpretation of de novo mutation in human disease.Nature genetics. 2014; 46: 944-950
- Intellectual disability and its relationship to autism spectrum disorders.Res Dev Disabil. 2009; 30: 1107-1114
- Integrated gene analyses of de novo variants from 46,612 trios with autism and developmental disorders.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2022; 119e2203491119
- Resolving the neural circuits of anxiety.Nat Neurosci. 2015; 18: 1394-1404
- Autism-linked dopamine transporter mutation alters striatal dopamine neurotransmission and dopamine-dependent behaviors.J Clin Invest. 2019; 129: 3407-3419
- A Dopamine Hypothesis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.Dev Neurosci. 2017; 39: 355-360
- Balanced activity in basal ganglia projection pathways is critical for contraversive movements.Nat Commun. 2014; 5: 4315
- Neural Circuit Mechanisms of Social Behavior.Neuron. 2018; 98: 16-30
- The hippocampal CA2 region is essential for social memory.Nature. 2014; 508: 88-92
- Hippocampal CA2 sharp-wave ripples reactivate and promote social memory.Nature. 2020; 587: 264-269
- Septal cholinergic input to CA2 hippocampal region controls social novelty discrimination via nicotinic receptor-mediated disinhibition.Elife. 2021; 10e65580
- 5-HT modulation of a medial septal circuit tunes social memory stability.Nature. 2021; 599: 96-101
- Behavioral profiles of three C57BL/6 substrains.Front Behav Neurosci. 2010; 4: 29
- Stability of inbred mouse strain differences in behavior and brain size between laboratories and across decades.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006; 103: 16364-16369
- Structural, Functional, and Molecular Imaging of Autism Spectrum Disorder.Neuroscience Bulletin. 2021; 37: 1051-1071
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders: From Genetics to Functional Pathways.Trends Neurosci. 2020; 43: 608-621