Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physiological responses to a haunted-house threat experience: Distinct tonic and phasic effects.Psychol Sci. 2022; 33: 236-248
- Emotional Contagion.Cambridge University Press, New York1994
- Learning fears by observing others: The neural systems of social fear transmission.Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci. 2007; 2: 3-11
- A bird’s-eye view of brain activity in socially interacting mice through mobile edge computing (MEC).Sci Adv. 2020; 6eabb9841
- Social synchronization of conditioned fear in mice requires ventral hippocampus input to the amygdala.Biol Psychiatry. 2023; 93: 322-330
- A disinhibitory microcircuit mediates conditioned social fear in the prefrontal cortex.Neuron. 2019; 102: 668-682.e5
- Prior observation of fear learning enhances subsequent self-experienced fear learning with an overlapping neuronal ensemble in the dorsal hippocampus.Mol Brain. 2019; 12: 21
- Neuronal responses to conspecifics in the ventral CA1.Cell Rep. 2019; 27: 3460-3472.e3
- Neurobiology of Pavlovian fear conditioning.Annu Rev Neurosci. 2001; 24: 897-931
- Brain-to-brain synchrony during naturalistic social interactions.Sci Rep. 2017; 717060