Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The applied implications of epigenetics in anxiety, affective and stress-related disorders – A review and synthesis on psychosocial stress, psychotherapy and prevention.Clin Psychol Rev. 2020; 77101830
- Epigenetics underlying susceptibility and resilience relating to daily life stress, work stress, and socioeconomic status.Front Psychiatry. 2020; 11: 163
- Additive effects of stress and alcohol exposure on accelerated epigenetic aging in alcohol use disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2023; 93: 331-341
- Lifetime stress accelerates epigenetic aging in an urban, African American cohort: Relevance of glucocorticoid signaling.Genome Biol. 2015; 16: 266
- Longitudinal changes of telomere length and epigenetic age related to traumatic stress and post-traumatic stress disorder.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2015; 51: 506-512
- Prevention in psychiatry: A role for epigenetics?.World Psychiatry. 2021; 20: 227-228
- Epigenetic programming by stress and glucocorticoids along the human lifespan.Mol Psychiatry. 2017; 22: 640-646
Ell MA, Schiele MA, Iovino N, Domschke K (in press): Epigenetics of fear, anxiety and stress – focus on histone modifications. Curr Neuropharmacol.
- Family-centered prevention ameliorates the longitudinal association between risky family processes and epigenetic aging.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2016; 57: 566-574
- Nonsupportive parenting affects telomere length in young adulthood among African Americans: Mediation through substance use.J Fam Psychol. 2014; 28: 967-972