Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The genetics of bipolar disorder.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 544-559
- Cellular genome-wide association study identifies common genetic variation influencing lithium-induced neural progenitor proliferation.Biol Psychiatry. 2023; 93: 8-17
- Landscape of conditional eQTL in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and co-localization with schizophrenia GWAS.Am J Hum Genet. 2018; 102: 1169-1184
- Differential responses to lithium in hyperexcitable neurons from patients with bipolar disorder.Nature. 2015; 527: 95-99
- Sodium valproate rescues expression of TRANK1 in iPSC-derived neural cells that carry a genetic variant associated with serious mental illness.Mol Psychiatry. 2019; 24: 613-624
- Enhancement of hippocampal neurogenesis by lithium.J Neurochem. 2000; 75: 1729-1734
- Genome-wide association study identifies SESTD1 as a novel risk gene for lithium-responsive bipolar disorder.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 1290-1297
- Genetic variants associated with response to lithium treatment in bipolar disorder: A genome-wide association study.Lancet. 2016; 387: 1085-1093
- Modeling common and rare genetic risk factors of neuropsychiatric disorders in human induced pluripotent stem cells [published online ahead of print Apr 19].Schizophr Res. 2022;
- Synergistic effects of common schizophrenia risk variants.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 1475-1485