Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Investigating direct and indirect genetic effects in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder using parent-offspring trios.Biol Psychiatry. 2023; 93: 37-44
- The nature of nurture: Effects of parental genotypes.Science. 2018; 359: 424-428
- The familial co-aggregation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and intellectual disability: A register-based family study.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2017; 56: 167-174.e1
- Genomic relationships, novel loci, and pleiotropic mechanisms across eight psychiatric disorders.Cell. 2019; 179: 1469-1482.e11
- Investigating shared genetic basis across Tourette syndrome and comorbid neurodevelopmental disorders along the impulsivity-compulsivity spectrum.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 90: 317-327
- Disease and polygenic architecture: Avoid trio design and appropriately account for unscreened control subjects for common disease.Am J Hum Genet. 2016; 98: 382-391
- Nurture might be nature: Cautionary tales and proposed solutions.NPJ Sci Learn. 2021; 6: 2