Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Lancet Psychiatry Commission: A blueprint for protecting physical health in people with mental illness.Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 675-712
- The genetic basis of major depression.Psychol Med. 2021; 51: 2217-2230
- Polygenic liability to depression is associated with multiple medical conditions in the electronic health record: Phenome-wide association study of 46,782 individuals.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 923-931
- Phenome-wide association studies as a tool to advance precision medicine.Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2016; 17: 353-373
- Polygenic loading for major depression is associated with specific medical comorbidity.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7: e1238
- Genetic risk for major depressive disorder and loneliness in sex-specific associations with coronary artery disease.Mol Psychiatry. 2021; 26: 4254-4264
- Penetrance and pleiotropy of polygenic risk scores for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression among adults in the US Veterans Affairs Health Care System [published online ahead of print Sep 14].JAMA Psychiatry. 2022;
- Impact of selection bias on polygenic risk score estimates in healthcare settings.medRxiv. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.07.20.22277710
- An integrated framework for local genetic correlation analysis.Nat Genet. 2022; 54: 274-282
- Could polygenic risk scores be useful in psychiatry?: A review.JAMA Psychiatry. 2021; 78: 210-219