Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multimodal abnormalities of brain structure and function in major depressive disorder: A meta-analysis of neuroimaging studies.Am J Psychiatry. 2020; 177: 422-434
- Meta-analysis: Exposure to early life stress and risk for depression in childhood and adolescence.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2020; 59: 842-855
- Sex differences in the cortisol response to the trier social stress test in depressed and nondepressed adolescents.Clin Psychol Sci. 2018; 6: 301-314
- Genome-wide association analyses identify 44 risk variants and refine the genetic architecture of major depression.Nat Genet. 2018; 50: 668-681
- Subcortical brain alterations in major depressive disorder: Findings from the ENIGMA Major Depressive Disorder working group.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 806-812
- Putamen structure and function in familial risk for depression: A multimodal imaging study.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 932-941
- Major depression in the National Comorbidity Survey–Adolescent Supplement: Prevalence, correlates, and treatment.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2015; 54: 37-44.e2
- Quantifying deviations of brain structure and function in major depressive disorder across neuroimaging modalities.JAMA Psychiatry. 2022; 79: 879-888
- Preschool depression and hippocampal volume: The moderating role of family income [published online ahead of print May 3].J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2022;
- Experience-driven plasticity and the emergence of psychopathology: A mechanistic framework integrating development and the environment into the Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) model.J Psychopathol Clin Sci. 2022; 131: 575-587