Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resistance to suppression by dexamethasone of plasma 11-O.H.C.S. levels in severe depressive illness.Br Med J. 1968; 3: 285-287
- The dexamethasone suppression test: identification of subtypes of depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 88-91
- Dexamethasone suppression test status does not predict differential response to nortriptyline versus amitriptyline.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1988; 8: 421-425
- Computational Modeling of Electroencephalography and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Paradigms Indicates a Consistent Loss of Pyramidal Cell Synaptic Gain in Schizophrenia.Biological Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 202-215
Huys QJM, Browning M (in press): A Computational View on the Nature of Reward and Value in Anhedonia. Anhedonia: Preclinical, Translational, and Clinical Integration.
- Effects of depression on reward-based decision making and variability of action in probabilistic learning.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 2012; 43: 1088-1094
- Mapping anhedonia onto reinforcement learning: a behavioural meta-analysis.Biol Mood Anxiety Disord. 2013; 3: 12
- Association of Neural and Emotional Impacts of Reward Prediction Errors With Major Depression.JAMA Psychiatry. 2017; 74: 790-797
- Neural responses to monetary incentives in major depression.Biological Psychiatry. 2008; 63: 686-692