Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Large-scale analyses of the relationship between sex, age and intelligence quotient heterogeneity and cortical morphometry in autism spectrum disorder.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 614-628
- Morphological alterations in the thalamus, striatum, and pallidum in autism spectrum disorder.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016; 41: 2627-2637
- Increased hippocampal shape asymmetry and volumetric ventricular asymmetry in autism spectrum disorder.Neuroimage Clin. 2020; 26102207
- Cerebellar atypicalities in autism?.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 674-682
- CERES: A new cerebellum lobule segmentation method.Neuroimage. 2017; 147: 916-924
- Imaging the deep cerebellar nuclei: A probabilistic atlas and normalization procedure.Neuroimage. 2011; 54: 1786-1794
- Publisher correction: Reproducible brain-wide association studies require thousands of individuals.Nature. 2022; 605: E11
- Cortical and subcortical brain morphometry differences between patients with autism spectrum disorder and healthy individuals across the lifespan: Results from the ENIGMA ASD Working Group.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 359-369
- Normative brain size variation and brain shape diversity in humans.Science. 2018; 360: 1222-1227
- Functional connectivity analyses suggest shared molecular mechanisms across 12 neuropsychiatric mutations, autism and schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: S395