Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Searching for cross-diagnostic convergence: Neural mechanisms governing excitation and inhibition balance in schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 848-861
- General cortical and special prefrontal connections: Principles from structure to function.Annu Rev Neurosci. 2015; 38: 269-289
- The structural model: A theory linking connections, plasticity, pathology, development and evolution of the cerebral cortex.Brain Struct Funct. 2019; 224: 985-1008
- The primate connectome in context: Principles of connections of the cortical visual system.Neuroimage. 2016; 134: 685-702
- Parallel trends in cortical grey and white matter architecture and connections in primates allow fine study of pathways in humans and reveal network disruptions in autism.PLoS Biol. 2018; 16e2004559
- Hierarchy of transcriptomic specialization across human cortex captured by structural neuroimaging topography.Nat Neurosci. 2018; 9: 1251-1259
- Modeling spatial, developmental, physiological, and topological constraints on human brain connectivity.Sci Adv. 2022; 8eabm6127
- Serial prefrontal pathways are positioned to balance cognition and emotion in primates.J Neurosci. 2020; 40: 8306-8328
- Neurogenesis in adult primate neocortex: An evaluation of the evidence.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2002; 3: 65-71
- The challenge of mapping the human connectome based on diffusion tractography.Nat Commun. 2017; 8: 1349