Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global prevalence of autism: A systematic review update.Autism Res. 2022; 15: 778-790
- From pattern classification to stratification: Towards conceptualizing the heterogeneity of Autism Spectrum Disorder.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2019; 104: 240-254
- Robust, generalizable, and interpretable artificial intelligence–derived brain fingerprints of autism and social communication symptom severity.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 643-653
- Performance of machine learning classification models of autism using resting-state fMRI is contingent on sample heterogeneity.Neural Comput Appl. 2021; 33: 3299-3310
- rs-fMRI and machine learning for ASD diagnosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Sci Rep. 2022; 12: 6030
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.5th ed. American Psychiatric Association Publishing, Washington, DC2013
- Big data approaches to decomposing heterogeneity across the autism spectrum.Mol Psychiatry. 2019; 24: 1435-1450
- The health status of adults on the autism spectrum.Autism. 2015; 19: 814-823
- CLINICAL situations in which the diagnosis of autism is debatable: An analysis and recommendations.Can J Psychiatry. 2022; 67: 331-335
- Prevalence of co-occurring mental health diagnoses in the autism population: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 819-829