Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Identification of children with pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections by a marker associated with rheumatic fever.Am J Psychiatry. 1997; 154: 110-112
- Autoantibodies in neurological disease.Nat Rev Immunol. 2021; 21: 798-813
- Autoimmune psychosis: An international consensus on an approach to the diagnosis and management of psychosis of suspected autoimmune origin.Lancet Psychiatry. 2020; 7: 93-108
- Immunological causes of obsessive-compulsive disorder: Is it time for the concept of an "autoimmune OCD" subtype?.Transl Psychiatry. 2022; 12: 5
- Autoimmune obsessive-compulsive disorder with novel anti-basal ganglia antibodies.Psychother Psychosom. 2022; 91: 214-216
- Cerebrospinal fluid findings in adult patients [published online ahead of print Jul 29].World J Biol Psychiatry. 2022;
- Diagnosing organic causes of schizophrenia spectrum disorders: Findings from a one-year cohort of the Freiburg Diagnostic Protocol in Psychosis (FDPP).Diagnostics (Basel). 2020; 10: 691
- A therapeutic non-self-reactive SARS-CoV-2 antibody protects from lung pathology in a COVID-19 hamster model.Cell. 2020; 183: 1058-1069.e19
- Increased rates of intermittent rhythmic delta and theta activity in the electroencephalographies of adult patients with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.Epilepsy Behav. 2017; 75: 60-65
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2019; 5: 52
- Spectrum of novel anti–central nervous system autoantibodies in the cerebrospinal fluid of 119 patients with schizophreniform and affective disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 261-274
- Serologic survey of adult patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder for neuron-specific and other autoantibodies.Psychiatry Res. 1998; 81: 371-380
- Anti-purkinje cell and natural autoantibodies in a group of psychiatric patients. Evidences for a correlation with the psychopathological status.Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health. 2012; 8: 81-90
- Subtyping obsessive-compulsive disorder: clinical and immunological findings in child and adult onset.J Psychiatr Res. 2006; 40: 207-213
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
HP and LTvE contributed equally to this work as joint senior authors.