Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adverse prenatal exposures and fetal brain development: Insights from advanced fetal magnetic resonance imaging.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 480-490
- Transmission of the adverse consequences of childhood maltreatment across generations: Focus on gestational biology.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2022; 215173372
- Counterfactual prediction is not only for causal inference.Eur J Epidemiol. 2020; 35: 615-617
- An introduction to g methods.Int J Epidemiol. 2017; 46: 756-762
- Advancing tools for human early lifecourse exposome research and translation (ATHLETE): Project overview.Environ Epidemiol. 2021; 5: e166
- Marginal structural models to estimate the causal effect of zidovudine on the survival of HIV-positive men.Epidemiology. 2000; 11: 561-570
- DOHaD - The challenge of translating the science to policy.J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2019; 10: 263-267
- Merging the exposome into an integrated framework for “omics” sciences.iScience. 2022; 25103976
- Association between exposure to a mixture of phenols, pesticides, and phthalates and obesity: Comparison of three statistical models.Environ Int. 2019; 123: 325-336
- Glucocorticoid exposure during hippocampal neurogenesis primes future stress response by inducing changes in DNA methylation.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020; 117: 23280-23285