Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuroimaging biomarkers in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2021; 178: 509-521
- Genetics in schizophrenia: Where are we and what next?.Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2010; 12: 289-303
- We are not ready to abandon the current schizophrenia construct, but should be prepared to do so.Schizophr Res. 2022; 242: 30-34
- Genetic variation in COMT and PRODH is associated with brain anatomy in patients with schizophrenia.Genes Brain Behav. 2008; 7: 61-69
- Assessing auditory processing endophenotypes associated with schizophrenia in individuals with 22q11. 2 deletion syndrome.Transl Psychiatry. 2020; 10: 85
- Early visual processing and adaptation as markers of disease, not vulnerability: EEG evidence from 22q11. 2 deletion syndrome, a population at high risk for schizophrenia.NPJ Schizophr. 2022; 8: 28
- Visual processing deficits in 22q11. 2 deletion syndrome.Neuroimage Clin. 2018; 17: 976-986
- Atypical response inhibition and error processing in 22q11. 2 deletion syndrome and schizophrenia: Towards neuromarkers of disease progression and risk.Neuroimage Clin. 2020; 27102351
- Oscillatory neural signatures of visual perception across developmental stages in individuals with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 407-418
- Aberrant developmental patterns of gamma-band response and long-range communication disruption in youths with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 2022; 179: 204-215