Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Brain heterogeneity in schizophrenia and its association with polygenic risk.JAMA Psychiatry. 2019; 76: 739-748
- Publisher Correction: Common schizophrenia alleles are enriched in mutation-intolerant genes and in regions under strong background selection.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 1193
- Boosting schizophrenia genetics by utilizing genetic overlap with brain morphology.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 291-298
- A global overview of pleiotropy and genetic architecture in complex traits.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 1339-1348
- Quantifying the polygenic architecture of the human cerebral cortex: Extensive genetic overlap between cortical thickness and surface area.Cereb Cortex. 2020; 30: 5597-5603
- Genetic association between schizophrenia and cortical brain surface area and thickness.JAMA Psychiatry. 2021; 78: 1020-1030
- Early cannabis use, polygenic risk score for schizophrenia and brain maturation in adolescence.JAMA Psychiatry. 2015; 72: 1002-1011
- The dual hit hypothesis of schizophrenia: Evidence from animal models.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2021; 131: 1150-1168
- The neurodevelopmental continuum towards a neurodevelopmental gradient hypothesis.J Psychopathol. 2019; 25: 179-182
- Improved detection of common variants associated with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder using pleiotropy-informed conditional false discovery rate.PLoS Genet. 2013; 9e1003455