Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Persistent childhood and adolescent anxiety and risk for psychosis: A longitudinal birth cohort study.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 275-282
- Schizophrenia – An anxiety disorder?.Br J Psychiatry. 2017; 211: 262-263
- Phenotypic manifestation of genetic risk for schizophrenia during adolescence in the general population.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 221-228
- Schizophrenia risk from complex variation of complement component 4.Nature. 2016; 530: 177-183
- Complement C3 and C3aR mediate different aspects of emotional behaviours; relevance to risk for psychiatric disorder.Brain Behav Immun. 2022; 99: 70-82
- Stress and inflammation − The need to address the gap in the transition between acute and chronic stress effects.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2019; 105: 164-171
- Complement dependent synaptic reorganisation during critical periods of brain development and risk for psychiatric disorder.Front Neurosci. 2022; 16840266
- Trajectory of change in brain complement factors from neonatal to young adult humans.J Neurochem. 2021; 157: 479-493
- What does plasma CRP tell us about peripheral and central inflammation in depression?.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 1301-1311
- Increased synapse elimination by microglia in schizophrenia patient-derived models of synaptic pruning.Nat Neurosci. 2019; 22: 374-385