- Richtel M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reproducible brain-wide association studies require thousands of individuals.Nature. 2022; 603: 654-660
- Brain-imaging studies hampered by small data sets, study finds. The New York Times.(Available at:)https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/science/brain-imaging-research.htmlDate: 2022Date accessed: March 15, 2022
- Brain-behavior correlations: Two paths toward reliability.Neuron. 2022; 110: 1446-1449
- Stability of cortical thinning in persons at increased familial risk for major depressive disorder across 8 years.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2: 619-625
- Childhood adversity impacts on brain subcortical structures relevant to depression.J Psychiatr Res. 2017; 86: 58-65