Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Natural IgG autoantibodies are abundant and ubiquitous in human sera, and their number is influenced by age, gender, and disease.PLoS One. 2013; 8e60726
- Biomarkers, self-antigens and the immunological homunculus.J Autoimmun. 2007; 29: 246-249
- Seroprevalence of autoantibodies against brain antigens in health and disease.Ann Neurol. 2014; 76: 82-94
- Uncoupling the widespread occurrence of anti-NMDAR1 autoantibodies from neuropsychiatric disease in a novel autoimmune model.Mol Psychiatry. 2019; 24: 1489-1501
- Multiple inducers and novel roles of autoantibodies against the obligatory NMDAR subunit NR1: A translational study from chronic life stress to brain injury.Mol Psychiatry. 2021; 26: 2471-2482
- Paraneoplastic anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis associated with ovarian teratoma.Ann Neurol. 2007; 61: 25-36
- Neuropsychiatric disease relevance of circulating anti-NMDA receptor autoantibodies depends on blood-brain barrier integrity.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 1143-1149
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antibodies in herpes simplex encephalitis.Ann Neurol. 2012; 72: 902-911
- The brain as immunoprecipitator of serum autoantibodies against N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit NR1.Ann Neurol. 2016; 79: 144-151
- Spectrum of novel anti–central nervous system autoantibodies in the cerebrospinal fluid of 119 patients with schizophreniform and affective disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 261-274