Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A reckoning and research agenda for neuroimaging in psychiatry.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; 176: 507-511
- Reproducible brain-wide association studies require thousands of individuals.Nature. 2022; 603: 654-660
- Decision models and technology can help psychiatry develop biomarkers.Front Psychiatry. 2021; 12706655
- Connectomic deep brain stimulation for obsessive-compulsive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 90: 678-688
- Causal mapping of human brain function.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2022; 23: 361-375
- Identification of personalized TMS targets based on subgenual cingulate connectivity: An independent replication.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 90: e55-e56
- Brain stimulation and brain lesions converge on common causal circuits in neuropsychiatric disease.Nat Hum Behav. 2021; 5: 1707-1716
- Brain lesions disrupting addiction map to a common human brain circuit.Nat Med. 2022; 28: 1249-1255
- Stanford Neuromodulation Therapy (SNT): A double-blind randomized controlled trial.Am J Psychiatry. 2022; 179: 132-141
- Applications of focused ultrasound in the brain: from thermoablation to drug delivery.Nat Rev Neurol. 2021; 17: 7-22