Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cannabis use during pregnancy and postpartum.Can Fam Physician. 2020; 66: 98-103
- Physiological rules of endocannabinoid action during fetal and neonatal brain development.Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2021; 6: 381-388
- Autoradiographic study of pre- and postnatal distribution of cannabinoid receptors in human brain.Neuroimage. 2001; 14: 1463-1468
- The epigenetic legacy of illicit drugs: Developmental exposures and late-life phenotypes.Environ Epigenet. 2019; 5: dvz022
- Prenatal Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol exposure in males leads to motivational disturbances related to striatal epigenetic dysregulation.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 127-138
- Endocannabinoid LTD in accumbal D1 neurons mediates reward-seeking behavior.iScience. 2020; 23: 100951
- Crosstalk between the transcriptional regulation of dopamine D2 and cannabinoid CB1 receptors in schizophrenia: Analyses in patients and in perinatal Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-exposed rats.Pharmacol Res. 2021; 164: 105357
- Prenatal THC does not affect female mesolimbic dopaminergic system in preadolescent rats.Int J Mol Sci. 2021; 22: 1666
- New trends in cannabis potency in USA and Europe during the last decade (2008-2017).Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2019; 269: 5-15
- Prenatal cannabis exposure – The “first hit” to the endocannabinoid system.Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2016; 58: 5-14