Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Amygdala-hippocampal innervation modulates stress-induced depressive-like behaviors through AMPA receptors.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2021; 118e2019409118
- A breakthrough in understanding the rapid antidepressant effect of ketamine based on structural analysis.Neurosci Bull. 2022; 38: 229-231
- Metabotropic glutamatergic receptor 5 and stress disorders: Knowledge gained from receptor imaging studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 95-105
- Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 in amygdala target neurons regulates susceptibility to chronic social stress.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 104-115
- Rapid regulation of depression-related behaviours by control of midbrain dopamine neurons.Nature. 2013; 493: 532-536
- Identification of a prefrontal cortex-to-amygdala pathway for chronic stress-induced anxiety.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 2221
- Amygdala circuit substrates for stress adaptation and adversity.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 89: 847-856
- mGluR5 in the nucleus accumbens is critical for promoting resilience to chronic stress.Nat Neurosci. 2015; 18: 1017-1024
- Alteration by p11 of mGluR5 localization regulates depression-like behaviors.Mol Psychiatry. 2015; 20: 1546-1556
- Enhanced mGlu5 signaling in excitatory neurons promotes rapid antidepressant effects via AMPA receptor activation.Neuron. 2019; 104: 338-352.e7