Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prescribing sleep: An overlooked treatment for postpartum depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: e13-e15
- Perceived sleep quality and fatigue in a population of new mothers: A cross-sectional study comparing relationships with breastfeeding and bottle feeding.Breastfeed Med. 2021; 17: 155-162
- The association of breastfeeding with a reduced risk of postpartum depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Breastfeed Med. 2021; 17: 290-296
- There is no such thing as infant sleep, there is no such thing as breastfeeding, there is only breastsleeping.Acta Paediatr. 2016; 105: 17-21
- The effect of feeding method on sleep duration, maternal well-being, and postpartum depression.Clin Lactation. 2011; 2: 22-26
- Co-sleeping as a proximal context for infant development: The importance of physical touch.Infant Behav Dev. 2019; 57: 101385
- Reasons mothers bedshare: A review of its effects on infant behavior and development.Infant Behav Dev. 2022; 66: 101684
- Colten H.R. Altevogt B.M. Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2006
- Sleep in women across the life span.Chest. 2018; 154: 196-206
- What is "normal" infant sleep? Why we still do not know.Psychol Rep. 2021; 124: 651-692
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. Bedsharing and Breastfeeding: The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Protocol #6, Revision 2019.Breastfeed Med. 2010; 15: 5-16