Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic evaluation of the associations between environmental risk factors and dementia: An umbrella review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses.Alzheimers Dement. 2017; 13: 406-418
- Dementia prevention, intervention, and care: 2020 report of the Lancet Commission.Lancet. 2020; 396: 413-446
- Mendelian randomization: Using genes as instruments for making causal inferences in epidemiology.Stat Med. 2008; 27: 1133-1163
- Genetic evidence supporting a causal role of depression in Alzheimer’s disease.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 25-33
- Longitudinal association of depression symptoms with cognition and cortical amyloid among community-dwelling older adults.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e198964
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of depression identifies 102 independent variants and highlights the importance of the prefrontal brain regions.Nat Neurosci. 2019; 22: 343-352
- Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer’s disease risk.Nat Genet. 2019; 51: 404-413
- An atlas of genetic correlations across human diseases and traits.Nat Genet. 2015; 47: 1236-1241
- Causal associations between risk factors and common diseases inferred from GWAS summary data.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 224
- Deconstructing and targeting the genomic architecture of human neurodegeneration.Nat Neurosci. 2018; 21: 1310-1317