Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimer’s disease.Alzheimers Dement. 2011; 7: 532-539
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms as early manifestations of emergent dementia: Provisional diagnostic criteria for mild behavioral impairment.Alzheimers Dement. 2016; 12: 195-202
- Longitudinal association of amyloid beta and anxious-depressive symptoms in cognitively normal older adults.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 530-537
- Apathy and anxiety are early markers of Alzheimer’s disease.Neurobiol Aging. 2020; 85: 74-82
- Association of anxiety with subcortical amyloidosis in cognitively normal older adults.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 2599-2607
- Mild behavioral impairment and its relation to tau pathology in preclinical Alzheimer’s disease.Transl Psychiatry. 2021; 11: 76
- Depressive symptoms increase the risk of progression to dementia in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2016; 31: 905-911
- Development of apathy, anxiety, and depression in cognitively unimpaired older adults: Effects of Alzheimer’s disease pathology and cognitive decline.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 34-43
- Apathy correlates with prefrontal amyloid β deposition in Alzheimer’s disease.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2014; 85: 449-455
- The characterisation of subjective cognitive decline.Lancet Neurol. 2020; 19: 271-278