- McKhann G.M.
- Knopman D.S.
- Chertkow H.
- Hyman B.T.
- Jack Jr., C.R.
- Kawas C.H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The diagnosis of dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease: Recommendations from the National Institute on Aging-Alzheimer’s Association workgroups on diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease.Alzheimers Dement. 2011; 7: 263-269
- NIA-AA research framework: Toward a biological definition of Alzheimer’s disease.Alzheimers Dement. 2018; 14: 535-562
- Blood-based biomarkers for Alzheimer disease: Mapping the road to the clinic.Nat Rev Neurol. 2018; 14: 639-652
- Prediction of future Alzheimer’s disease dementia using plasma phospho-tau combined with other accessible measures.Nat Med. 2021; 27: 1034-1042
- Exosomal microRNA-based predictive model for preclinical Alzheimer’s disease: A multicenter study.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 92: 44-53
- microRNA diagnostic panel for Alzheimer’s disease and epigenetic trade-off between neurodegeneration and cancer.Ageing Res Rev. 2019; 49: 125-143
- Metazoan microRNAs.Cell. 2018; 173: 20-51
- Extracellular vesicles in neurodegenerative disease – pathogenesis to biomarkers.Nat Rev Neurol. 2016; 12: 346-357
- Isolation and characterization of exosomes for cancer research.J Hematol Oncol. 2020; 13: 152
- Effects of exosomal miRNAs in the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.Mech Ageing Dev. 2021; 200: 111593