Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Positional cloning of the mouse obese gene and its human homologue.Nature. 1994; 372: 425-432
- Weight-reducing effects of the plasma protein encoded by the obese gene.Science. 1995; 269: 543-546
- Neurobiology of feeding end energy expenditure.Ann Rev Neurosci. 2007; 30: 367-398
- Monogenic obesity syndromes provide insights into the hypothalamic regulation of appetite and associated behaviors.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 856-859
- A neuroeconomics approach to obesity.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 860-868
- Higher-order inputs involved in appetite control.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 869-878
- Melanocortin signaling connecting systemic metabolism with mood disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 879-887
- A framework for developing translationally relevant animal models of stress-induced changes in eating behavior.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 888-897
- Maternal metabolic programming of the developing central nervous system: Unified pathways to metabolic and psychiatric disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 898-906
- Development of “hunger neurons” and the unanticipated relationship between energy metabolism and mother-infant interactions.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 907-914