Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Schizophrenia: Caused by a fault in programmed synaptic elimination during adolescence?.J Psychiatr Res. 1982; 17: 319-334
- Incidence rates and cumulative incidences of the full spectrum of diagnosed mental disorders in childhood and adolescence.JAMA Psychiatry. 2019; 77: 155-164
- Synaptic density in human frontal cortex - developmental changes and effects of aging.Brain Res. 1979; 163: 195-205
- Synapse pathology in schizophrenia: A meta-analysis of postsynaptic elements in postmortem brain studies.Schizophr Bull. 2020; 46: 374-386
- Progressive reduction in cortical thickness as psychosis develops: A multisite longitudinal neuroimaging study of youth at elevated clinical risk.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 147-157
- Cortex mapping reveals regionally specific patterns of genetic and disease-specific gray-matter deficits in twins discordant for schizophrenia.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002; 99: 3228-3233
- Synaptic density marker SV2A is reduced in schizophrenia patients and unaffected by antipsychotics in rats.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 246
- Schizophrenia risk from complex variation of complement component 4.Nature. 2016; 530: 177-183
- GABA-receptive microglia selectively sculpt developing inhibitory circuits.Cell. 2021; 184: 4048-4063.e32
- Long-range orbitofrontal and amygdala axons show divergent patterns of maturation in the frontal cortex across adolescence.Dev Cogn Neurosci. 2016; 18: 113-120