Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Longitudinal structural brain changes in bipolar disorder: A multicenter neuroimaging study of 1232 individuals by the ENIGMA Bipolar Disorder Working Group.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 582-592
- Meta-analysis of longitudinal studies of cognition in bipolar disorder: Comparison with healthy controls and schizophrenia.Psychol Med. 2017; 47: 2753-2766
- Influence of cognitive reserve on neuropsychological functioning in bipolar disorder: Findings from a 5-year longitudinal study.Bipolar Disord. 2017; 19: 50-59
- Steeper slope of age-related changes in white matter microstructure and processing speed in bipolar disorder.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2017; 25: 744-752
- Accelerated aging of functional brain networks supporting cognitive function in psychotic disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 240-248
- Similar trajectory of executive functioning performance over 5 years among individuals with bipolar disorder and unaffected controls using latent growth modeling.J Affect Disord. 2016; 199: 87-94
- Defining heterogeneous cognitive trajectories in bipolar disorder: A perspective.Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2021; 29: 298-302
- Evolution of neuropsychological dysfunction during the course of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.Psychol Med. 2011; 41: 225-241
- Premorbid intellectual functioning in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: Results from a cohort study of male conscripts.Am J Psychiatry. 2005; 162: 1904-1910
- A meta-analysis of neurocognition in youth with familial high risk for bipolar disorder.Eur Psychiatry. 2017; 44: 17-23