Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spirituality and religion in epilepsy.Epilepsy Behav. 2008; 12: 636-643
- Psilocybin can occasion mystical-type experiences having substantial and sustained personal meaning and spiritual significance.Psychopharmacology. 2006; 187: 268-283
- Neural correlates of religious experience.Eur J Neurosci. 2001; 13: 1649-1652
- EEG activity in Carmelite nuns during a mystical experience.Neurosci Lett. 2008; 444: 1-4
- A neural circuit for spirituality and religiosity derived from patients with brain lesions.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 380-388
- Functional characteristics of the midbrain periaqueductal gray.Prog Neurobiol. 1995; 46: 575-605
- Are periaqueductal gray and dorsal raphe the foundation of appetitive and aversive control? A comprehensive review.Prog Neurobiol. 2019; 177: 33-72
- The nature of feelings: Evolutionary and neurobiological origins.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2013; 14: 143-152
- The varieties of self-transcendent experience.Rev Gen Psychol. 2017; 21: 143-160
- Feeling the insight: Uncovering somatic markers of the “aha” experience.Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback. 2018; 43: 13-21