Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sex-specific transcriptional changes in response to adolescent social stress in the brain’s reward circuitry.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 118-128
- Circuit-wide transcriptional profiling reveals brain region-specific gene networks regulating depression susceptibility.Neuron. 2016; 90: 969-983
- Sex-Specific role for the long non-coding RNA LINC00473 in depression.Neuron. 2020; 106: 912-926.e5
- Sex-specific transcriptional signatures in human depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 1102-1111
- Stress resilience is promoted by a Zfp189-driven transcriptional network in prefrontal cortex.Nat Neurosci. 2019; 22: 1413-1423
- Early life stress confers lifelong stress susceptibility in mice via ventral tegmental area OTX2.Science. 2017; 356: 1185-1188
- Adolescent social isolation reprograms the medial amygdala: Transcriptome and sex differences in reward.bioRxiv. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.2002.2018.955187
- Multiple comparisons and inappropriate statistical testing lead to spurious sex differences in gene expression.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: e1-e2
- Genome-wide transcriptional profiling of central amygdala and orbitofrontal cortex during incubation of methamphetamine craving.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 2426-2434
- Cocaine self-administration alters transcriptome-wide responses in the brain's reward circuitry.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 867-880
- Sex differences in corticotropin releasing factor regulation of medial septum-mediated memory formation.Neurobiol Stress. 2019; 10: 100150