Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Maternal psychiatric conditions, treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and neurodevelopmental disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 90: 253-262
- Antidepressant use during pregnancy and risk of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: Systematic review of observational studies and methodological considerations.BMC Med. 2018; 16: 6
- Antenatal and postnatal maternal depressive symptoms and trajectories and child hospitalization up to 24 months of life: Findings from the 2015 Pelotas (Brazil) Birth Cohort Study.J Pediatr X. 2021; 6: 100065
- Effects of perinatal mental disorders on the fetus and child.Lancet. 2014; 384: 1800-1819
- Maternal self-harm deaths: An unrecognized and preventable outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 295-303
- Relapse of major depression during pregnancy in women who maintain or discontinue antidepressant treatment.JAMA. 2006; 295: 499-507
- Association between maternal perinatal depression and anxiety and child and adolescent development.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 1082-1092
- Maternal antenatal depression and infant disorganized attachment at 12 months.Attach Hum Dev. 2013; 15: 133-153
- Maternal depressive symptoms during and after pregnancy and psychiatric problems in children.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2017; 56: 30-39.e7
- Maternal depression during pregnancy and the postnatal period: Risks and possible mechanisms for offspring depression at 18 years.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 1312-1319