Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoimmune encephalitis: A potentially treatable cause of mental disorder.Adv Psychiatr Treat. 2014; 20: 92-100
- Autoimmune psychosis: An international consensus on an approach to the diagnosis and management of psychosis of suspected autoimmune origin.Lancet Psychiatry. 2020; 7: 93-108
- The prevalence and treatment outcomes of antineuronal antibody-positive patients admitted with first episode of psychosis.BJPsych Open. 2018; 4: 69-74
- Encephalitis and psychosis.Br J Psychiatry. 2012; 200: 428
- The American Psychiatric Association Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients With Schizophrenia.American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC2021
- Evidence-based guidelines for the pharmacological treatment of schizophrenia: Updated recommendations from the British Association for Psychopharmacology.J Psychopharmacol. 2020; 34: 3-78
- Seroprevalence of autoantibodies against brain antigens in health and disease.Ann Neurol. 2014; 76: 82-94
- Relationship between serum NMDA receptor antibodies and response to antipsychotic treatment in first-episode psychosis.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 90: 9-15
- Amisulpride and olanzapine followed by open-label treatment with clozapine in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder (OPTiMiSE): A three-phase switching study.Lancet Psychiatry. 2018; 5: 797-807
- Psychiatric management of anti-NMDAR encephalitis: A cohort analysis.Psychol Med. 2021; 51: 435-440