Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Examining sex-differentiated genetic effects across neuropsychiatric and behavioral traits.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 89: 1127-1137
- What is the male-to-female ratio in autism spectrum disorder? A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2017; 56: 466-474
- The role of sex in the genomics of human complex traits.Nat Rev Genet. 2019; 20: 173-190
- Sex biased gene expression profiling of human brains at major developmental stages.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 1-9
- Gene expression in human brain implicates sexually dimorphic pathways in autism spectrum disorders.Nat Commun. 2016; 7: 10717
- Multifaceted origins of sex differences in the brain.Philos Trans R Soc B Biol Sci. 2016; 371: 20150106
- Methylomic trajectories across human fetal brain development.Genome Res. 2015; 25: 338-352
- Prenatal androgen exposure alters girls’ responses to information indicating gender-appropriate behaviour.Philos Trans R Soc B Biol Sci. 2016; 371: 20150125
- The biological contributions to gender identity and gender diversity: Bringing data to the table.Behav Genet. 2018; 48: 95-108
- Elevated rates of autism, other neurodevelopmental and psychiatric diagnoses, and autistic traits in transgender and gender-diverse individuals.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 3959