Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Allostasis and addiction: Role of the dopamine and corticotropin-releasing factor systems.Physiol Behav. 2012; 106: 58-64
- CRF system recruitment mediates dark side of compulsive eating.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009; 106: 20016-20020
- Nucleus accumbens corticotropin-releasing factor increases cue-triggered motivation for sucrose reward: Paradoxical positive incentive effects in stress?.BMC Biol. 2006; 4: 8
- Severe stress switches CRF action in the nucleus accumbens from appetitive to aversive.Nature. 2012; 490: 402-406
- Activating corticotropin-releasing factor systems in the nucleus accumbens, amygdala, and bed nucleus of stria terminalis: Incentive motivation or aversive motivation?.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 89: 1162-1175
- A transgenic rat for investigating the anatomy and function of corticotrophin releasing factor circuits.Front Neurosci. 2015; 9: 487
- A central amygdala CRF circuit facilitates learning about weak threats.Neuron. 2017; 93: 164-178
- Inactivation of a CRF-dependent amygdalofugal pathway reverses addiction-like behaviors in alcohol-dependent rats.Nat Commun. 2019; 10: 1238
- Optogenetic excitation of central amygdala amplifies and narrows incentive motivation to pursue one reward above another.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 16567-16580
- Basolateral to central amygdala neural circuits for appetitive behaviors.Neuron. 2017; 93: 1464-1479.e1465