Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hierarchical status predicts behavioral vulnerability and nucleus accumbens metabolic profile following chronic social defeat stress.Curr Biol. 2017; 27: 2202-2210.e2204
- In vivo fiber photometry reveals signature of future stress susceptibility in nucleus accumbens.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 255-263
- Molecular adaptations underlying susceptibility and resistance to social defeat in brain reward regions.Cell. 2007; 131: 391-404
- Effects of chronic social defeat stress on sleep and circadian rhythms are mitigated by kappa-opioid receptor antagonism.J Neurosci. 2017; 37: 7656-7668
- Nucleus accumbens medium spiny neuron subtypes differentially regulate stress-associated alterations in sleep architecture.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 89: 1138-1149
- Nucleus accumbens medium spiny neuron subtypes mediate depression-related outcomes to social defeat stress.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 212-222
- Depression and social defeat stress are associated with inhibitory synaptic changes in the nucleus accumbens.J Neurosci. 2020; 40: 6228-6233
- Abnormal sleep signals vulnerability to chronic social defeat stress.Front Neurosci. 2020; 14: 610655
- Sleep disturbance and psychiatric disorders: A longitudinal epidemiological study of young adults.Biol Psychiatry. 1996; 39: 411-418
- Anhedonia requires MC4R-mediated synaptic adaptations in nucleus accumbens.Nature. 2012; 487: 183-189