Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prospective validation that subgenual connectivity predicts antidepressant efficacy of transcranial magnetic stimulation sites.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 28-37
- Efficacy of transcranial magnetic stimulation targets for depression is related to intrinsic functional connectivity with the subgenual cingulate.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 595-603
- Subgenual functional connectivity predicts antidepressant treatment response to transcranial magnetic stimulation: Independent validation and evaluation of personalization.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: e5-e7
- Stanford Accelerated Intelligent Neuromodulation Therapy for treatment-resistant depression.Am J Psychiatry. 2020; 177: 716-726
- Limits and reproducibility of resting-state functional MRI definition of DLPFC targets for neuromodulation.Brain Stimul. 2019; 12: 129-138
- Identification of reproducible individualized targets for treatment of depression with TMS based on intrinsic connectivity.Neuroimage. 2013; 66: 151-160
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging–guided personalization of transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment for depression.JAMA Psychiatry. 2021; 78: 337-339
- Individualized connectome-targeted transcranial magnetic stimulation for neuropsychiatric sequelae of repetitive traumatic brain injury in a retired NFL player.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2019; 31: 254-263
- Functional system and areal organization of a highly sampled individual human brain.Neuron. 2015; 87: 657-670
- An integrated framework for targeting functional networks via transcranial magnetic stimulation.Neuroimage. 2016; 127: 86-96