Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mystical experiences occasioned by the hallucinogen psilocybin lead to increases in the personality domain of openness.J Psychopharmacol. 2011; 25: 1453-1461
- LSD-induced entropic brain activity predicts subsequent personality change.Hum Brain Mapp. 2016; 37: 3203-3213
- Psychedelics, personality and political perspectives.J Psychoactive Drugs. 2017; 49: 182-191
- Long-lasting subjective effects of LSD in normal subjects.Psychopharmacology. 2018; 235: 535-545
- Effects of psilocybin therapy on personality structure.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2018; 138: 368-378
- Recreational use of psychedelics is associated with elevated personality trait openness: Exploration of associations with brain serotonin markers.J Psychopharmacol. 2019; 33: 1068-1075
- Increased nature relatedness and decreased authoritarian political views after psilocybin for treatment-resistant depression.J Psychopharmacol. 2018; 32: 811-819
- The entropic brain: A theory of conscious states informed by neuroimaging research with psychedelic drugs.Front Hum Neurosci. 2014; 8: 20
- Decreased directed functional connectivity in the psychedelic state.NeuroImage. 2020; 209: 116462
- The effects of MDMA on socio-emotional processing: Does MDMA differ from other stimulants?.J Psychopharmacol. 2016; 30: 1248-1258
- MDMA enhances pleasantness of affective touch.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2020; 45: 217-239