- Sabater L.
- Gaig C.
- Gelpi E.
- Bataller L.
- Lewerenz J.
- Torres-Vega E.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoimmune psychosis: An international consensus on an approach to the diagnosis and management of psychosis of suspected autoimmune origin.Lancet Psychiatry. 2020; 7: 93-108
- Probable autoimmune catatonia with antibodies against cilia on hippocampal granule cells and highly suspicious cerebral FDG-positron emission tomography findings.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 87: e29-e31
- A novel non-rapid-eye movement and rapid-eye-movement parasomnia with sleep breathing disorder associated with antibodies to IgLON5: A case series, characterisation of the antigen, and post-mortem study.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13: 575-586
- Diagnosing organic causes of schizophrenia spectrum disorders: Findings from a one-year cohort of the Freiburg Diagnostic Protocol in Psychosis (FDPP).Diagnostics (Basel). 2020; 10: E691
- A therapeutic non-self-reactive SARS-CoV-2 antibody protects from lung pathology in a COVID-19 hamster model.Cell. 2020; 183: 1058-1069.e19
- Huntington's disease: From molecular pathogenesis to clinical treatment.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 83-98
- IgA autoantibodies against native myelin basic protein in a patient with MS.Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm. 2019; 6: e569
- Antimyelin basic protein and antimyelin antibody-producing cells in multiple sclerosis.Ann Neurol. 1990; 27: 132-136
- High prevalence of NMDA receptor IgA/IgM antibodies in different dementia types.Ann Clin Transl Neurol. 2014; 1: 822-832
- Parkinsonian syndrome with frontal lobe involvement and anti-glycine receptor antibodies.Brain Sci. 2020; 10: 399
- Effects of IgLON5 antibodies on neuronal cytoskeleton: A link between autoimmunity and neurodegeneration.Ann Neurol. 2020; 88: 1023-1027