Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Midbrain dopamine controls anxiety-like behavior by engaging unique interpeduncular nucleus microcircuitry.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 855-866
- Do animal models of anxiety predict anxiolytic-like effects of antidepressants?.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2002; 163: 121-141
- Is delay of reward mediated by shock-avoidance behavior a critical target for anti-punishment effects of diazepam in rats?.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1985; 87: 473-479
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors decrease impulsive behavior as measured by an adjusting delay procedure in the pigeon.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002; 27: 421-429
- Ventral striatal D2/3 receptor availability is associated with impulsive choice behavior as well as limbic corticostriatal connectivity.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2018; 21: 705-715
- Brexpiprazole reduces hyperactivity, impulsivity, and risk-preference behavior in mice with dopamine transporter knockdown-a model of mania.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2017; 234: 1017-1028