Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Late-life depression is associated with reduced cortical amyloid burden: Findings from the Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative Depression Project.Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 89: 757-765
- Increased fibrillar amyloid-β burden in normal individuals with a family history of late-onset Alzheimer’s.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010; 107: 5949-5954
- Cortical thickness, brain metabolic activity, and in vivo amyloid deposition in asymptomatic, middle-aged offspring of patients with late-onset Alzheimer’s disease.J Psychiatr Res. 2018; 107: 11-18
- Comparison of imaging biomarkers in the Alzheimer Disease Neuroimaging Initiative and the Mayo Clinic Study of Aging.Arch Neurol. 2012; 69: 614-622
- Assessing the presence of shared genetic architecture between Alzheimer’s disease and major depressive disorder using genome-wide association data.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7: e1094
- Apolipoprotein E, dementia, and cortical deposition of β-amyloid protein.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1242-1247
- Lower CSF amyloid beta peptides and higher F2-isoprostanes in cognitively intact elderly individuals with major depressive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2012; 169: 523-530
- State-dependent alterations in cerebrospinal fluid Aβ42 levels in cognitively intact elderly with late-life major depression.Neuroreport. 2016; 27: 1068-1071
- A retrospective evaluation of PET scanner properties utilizing brain Hoffman phantom imaging for F-18-AV-45 study.J Nucl Med. 2010; 51: 1417
See also associated correspondence: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2020.09.019.