Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adult hippocampal neurogenesis is abundant in neurologically healthy subjects and drops sharply in patients with Alzheimer’s disease.Nat Med. 2019; 25: 554-560
- Human hippocampal neurogenesis persists throughout aging.Cell Stem Cell. 2018; 22: 589-599.e5
- Adult hippocampal neurogenesis in different taxonomic groups: Possible functional similarities and striking controversies.Cells. 2019; 8: 125
- Vascular endothelial growth factor regulates adult hippocampal cell proliferation through MEK/ERK- and PI3K/Akt-dependent signaling.Neuropharmacology. 2012; 63: 642-652
- Neurotrophic mechanisms underlying the rapid and sustained antidepressant actions of ketamine.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2020; 188: 172837
- Chronic pain impairs memory formation via disruption of neurogenesis mediated by mesohippocampal brain-derived neurotrophic factor signaling.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 597-610
- Antidepressants recruit new neurons to improve stress response regulation.Mol Psychiatry. 2011; 16: 1177-1188
- Neural mechanisms underlying GABAergic regulation of adult hippocampal neurogenesis.Cell Tissue Res. 2018; 371: 33-46
- Improvement of PTSD-like behavior by the forgetting effect of hippocampal neurogenesis enhancer memantine in a social defeat stress paradigm.Mol Brain. 2019; 12: 68
- Increasing adult hippocampal neurogenesis is sufficient to improve pattern separation.Nature. 2011; 472: 466-470