Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fragile X syndrome.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2017; 3: 17065
- Altered neuronal and circuit excitability in fragile X syndrome.Neuron. 2015; 87: 699-715
- Dysregulation and restoration of translational homeostasis in fragile X syndrome.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2015; 16: 595-605
- FMRP stalls ribosomal translocation on mRNAs linked to synaptic function and autism.Cell. 2011; 146: 247-261
- Protein synthesis levels are increased in a subset of individuals with fragile X syndrome.Hum Mol Genet. 2018; 27: 3825
- The fragile X mutation impairs homeostatic plasticity in human neurons by blocking synaptic retinoic acid signaling.Sci Transl Med. 2018; 10: eaar4338
- Integrative analysis identifies key molecular signatures underlying neurodevelopmental deficits in fragile X syndrome.Biol Psychiatry. 2020; 88: 500-511
- Quantitative live imaging of human embryonic stem cell derived neural rosettes reveals structure-function dynamics coupled to cortical development.PLoS Comput Biol. 2015; 11e1004453
- Elevated de novo protein synthesis in FMRP-deficient human neurons and its correction by metformin treatment.Mol Autism. 2020; 11: 41
- Identification of FMR1-regulated molecular networks in human neurodevelopment.Genome Res. 2020; 30: 361-374